Prof-patent' Trademark and Patent Attorneys are leading experts in the world of Intellectual property law. Founded in 1969, we have a dedicated team of legal professionals with over 40 years of experience protecting the industrial and intellectual property rights of our clients. We consider the fruits of the mind to be the building blocks of the businesses of the future and are passionate about asserting and protecting those rights for you.
Intellectual property rights have international reach
Our firm of Russian and Eurasian attorneys, based in Rostov-on-Don, is available to assist our clients across the Russian federation, CIS and beyond. We are not limited by state borders and our experience has seen us filling national and international applications on behalf of our clients, resulting to date in over 500 successfully registered patents.
Due to the nature of international commerce we have developed great expertise in assisting foreign nationals with obtaining patents in Russia, as well as instructing Russian citizens (some of whom live outside the Russian federation) who want to obtain patents abroad.
Always working for you
At Prof-patent we are constantly enhancing our proficiency to ensure that our specialist knowledge can be utilised to the best advantage of our clients.
We are a diversified, modern and dynamic organization. We will always help you in protecting your intellectual property rights.
Prof-patent always offer independent judicial advice in the field of IP protection.
For these reasons we guarantee the quality of the following work:
- National patent filings - patent office of the Russian Federation (ROSPATENT)
- International Patent filings - WIPO/PCT, EAPO or national patent offices
- Utility model registration
- Trademark registration
- Geographical indication or appellation of Origin registration
- Drafting of patent specification
- Patent renewal / annuity payment management
- Registration for software, topographies of integrated circuits and databases
- Preliminary searches for Patent and Utility Models applications
- Drafting of patent specification, claims, etc.
- Prosecuting applications at all stages of patent examination
- Maintaining granted patents and trademarks by completing renewal and annuity procedures
- Drafting and Registration of assignment, license and franchise contracts regarding patents, trademarks, utility models, software or copyrighted works.
- Preliminary search and registration of trademark/service marks
- Protection of the IP rights of our clients before the administrative and judicial authorities of the Russian Federation, including the court of intellectual property rights, the arbitration court, the courts of general jurisdiction, FAS, FCS, DAEC
- Bringing legal action before the courts in cases of infringement of rights or illegal use of IP and unfair competition.
- Advising on the proper use of the existing Russian and international legislation in the field of IP protection.